Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019
Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019,Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Federal Polytechnic, Bida National Diploma full-time programmes admission screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Requirements & Eligibility.
1. Candidate must have obtained the mandatory cut-off point of 100 or above in year 2018 UTME.
2. Candidate must have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State either as his/her the First, Second or Third choice.
3. Candidates must possess minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in their WAEC and or NECO/NABTEB in addition to the pre-requisite combination of subjects for the desired programme of study. Those with Awaiting Results can also apply.
4. Candidate must Register For The Post UTME Screening Exercise. Registration Procedure is given below.
5. Candidates must possess the following Required Documents for Online Registration:
Copies of Official Examination Results (including Originals).
Copies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online result
Original certificate of State of origin.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Form.
Applicants are to log into the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolybida.edu.ng) click on “Post UTME Screening Link” to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only, then proceed to fill the form online.
Candidates are required to upload their Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level results obtained in not more than two sittings.
Any candidate who fails to upload his/her Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level result(s)would not be considered for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bida in 2018/2019 Academic Session.
No physical screening, your entries will be screened online.
Registrations starts Monday, 9th July, 2018.